- This event has passed.
1st International Conference on Mariteme Science and Advanced Technology (MSAT)
03/08/2017 - 05/08/2017
Department of Oceanography, Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) in collaboration with Geospatial Information Agency, Indonesia (BIG), Udayana University and Ocean College. Zhejiang University, China will hold an International Conference on Maritime Sciences and Advanced Technology (MSAT) 2017. The conference will take place in the beautiful Bali Islands on 3 –5 August 2017.
The list of mini symposium is stated below:
1. Ocean and coastal dynamics
2. Climate change and biogeochemical process
3. Air sea interaction and climate variability
4. Marine disaster and hazard and ocean degradation
5. Living marine resources (sub-theme: Coastal conservation, biodiversity and pollution, Marine food security and aquaculture)
6. Non-living marine resources (Sub-theme: Marine Geology, Marine Renewable Energy)
7. Satellite and ocean remote sensing
8. Marine technology (Sub-theme: Offshore technology, Underwater Acoustic, Ocean Observation)